Richard Nichols very kindly interviewed me recently on his Red-Pilled Fiction Factory channel. We talk about my novella, House Anon and I discover I am terrible at looking at the camera.
– Why House Anon is the greatest novella of all time
– Can classical liberals actually have any impact on policy?
– Am I now on the same side as Russell Brand?
– Greentext as a form of prayer and confession
– Channelling Caleb Caudell to describe a toaster
– The horror of corporate teambuilding
– Not actually being original, just copying The Shining
– Overlapping Anglicanism and the manosphere
– Trying to be half as honest as Delicious Tacos
– DIE in the workplace
Delighted to be in the same company as J.L. Mackey, R.J. Smith and others who’ve been on the show.
Leave a Reply